Travel & Tourism and Hospitality Management Studies
The course gives appropriate knowledge and qualifications in Hotel management and catering. After successful completion of this course, students are equipped with first class career opportunities at supervisory and management levels in hotels and other accommodation facilities like hostels, camps and resorts.
BIBS graduates are professionally prepared to work as housekeepers, food and beverage managers, public relations managers, front office administrators, hotel managers etc.
- Certificate in Travel & Tourism Studies
- Diploma in Tourism & Business Studies
- Advanced Diploma in Tourism & Business Studies
- Certificate in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management
- Certificate in Tour Guide & Administration